Here at Spun Candy we’re very proud of our creative, talented team. Meet the people behind the Spun Candy magic.
- James loves the phrase “Anything is possible” (That is even if the candy making team tell him it is not).
- He enjoys clever collaborations with brands and product development.
- James loves any new project, store build or idea is adrenaline for him!
- Outside of work (if that exists) James has his Chinese Shar-Pei called Claude and a desire to travel anywhere and everywhere.
- James has had a varied career in the public sector, business, training, project management, consultancy and sales.
- Colin loves to say “How much candy have we sold today?”
- He enjoys the challenge of running a business.
- He enjoys nothing better than looking at a spreadsheet!
- His passions are skiing, cars and football.
- Colin is a Chartered Accountant and qualified with BDO. He has worked in the Middle East with Ernst & Young for 5 years and subsequently has been FD in the health & fitness and property sectors.
- Aideen loves to say “Right lets have the best window display in Covent Garden”
- She loves working with a young team of candy makers and getting new and delicious products on the shelves.
- Aideen Loves being part of a new, exciting and fast growing business.
- Aideen loves weekends away with her book club friends and shopping.
- She has worked in the Fashion Industry, Banking Sector and used to run her own catering business.
Visual Communications Director
- Alicia loves the phrase “A design is only complete when there is nothing left to take away”.
- She enjoys developing and enhancing the ‘Spun Candy’ brand and working on exciting collaborative projects.
- She loves seeing an idea come to fruition.
- Alicia loves all things design, staying in nice hotels and spending time with her family and exuberant Cocker Spaniel Lulu.
- Alicia is a freelance designer working alongside start up and established companies focusing on developing brand identities.
Product Development Director
- Jenny’s favorite phrase is “Back to the drawing board” and one day will create the perfect Vegetarian Marshmallow.
- She enjoys being part of a creative team and the fun of experimenting with new ideas.
- She is driven by finding solutions to the challenges posed in new recipe development.
- Jenny loves ‘home life’ and entertaining friends.
- Her experience spans many years of cooking for large parties and sussing out what’s new in the gourmet world.
Business Development Manager
- Paula loves the saying “If you don’t ask, you don’t get” (so ask her and just see what she can do!).
- She enjoys transforming clients ideas into candy magic; she’s full of ideas on how to communicate a message through candy.
- Paula is always at the forefront of our marketing events, teaming up with PR agencies, Event planners, & Marketing professionals.
- Outside of work Paula loves a glass of fizz with friends, keeping fit & a good boogie.
- Paula has had a career within business development and account management that spans 15 years across sales, recruitment & the financial sector.
Sales & Marketing
- Kathryn believes “Customers are the most important asset to a business and looking after them is essential to success!”.
- She enjoys the team spirit, the variety of work and getting Spun GLOBAL!
- Nothing gets her going in the morning better than a skinny Cappuccino and a busy inbox.
- Outside of work she is a keen foody – always having people over for dinner to try out new recipes, at weekends enjoying the sights of London and day to day looking after her two much loved Goldfish – Buddy & Finley (sad but true!).
- Kathryn comes from an FMCG background, holding previous buying and marketing roles within Mars Chocolate, more recently she has been consulting for FMCG, Finance, Hospitality and Residential companies and is continually looking to grow this business.
Sales & Marketing
- Charlene loves the phrase “If at first you don’t succeed try again!”
- She enjoys overcoming challenges, breaking boundaries and opening new doors.
- Random spurts of creativity are her engine!
- Outside of work Charlene dotes on her two precious doggies – Oscar and Winston, she loves to travel and has an unhealthy love of shopping!
- Charlene comes from an FMCG and Marketing background, holding previous marketing roles within Mars Chocolate and Mitsubishi, more recently she has been consulting for FMCG, Finance (private equity), Hospitality and Residential companies and is continually looking to grow this business.